Thank you so much Jofina Anna Reji for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. I am really grateful to her. She is a wonderful and inspirational writer. Her posts are really interesting. Please don’t forget to visit her blog – https://dsgn4.wordpress.com/
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to her/his blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominee’s through their blog by visiting and comment on their blog.
- List the rules and display the ” Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog
My answers to the questions that she had asked :-
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Since I am writing the summaries of the best seller books, I think my favorite thing is to write down my feelings and thoughts about the books.
2. Where do you see yourself after 3 years?
I am not sure. I think I will be going University.
3. What is the greatest lesson you learned in 2020?
Actually, I have learned many lessons in 2020 from many books, movies, family, friends, society, mainly from myself. Since this year is pandemic time, I have learned that we should flow up with the change of time which can create unexpected situations.
4. Your best way of spending time?
My best way of spending time is to draw pictures and read interesting books.
5. Do you love to spent time alone?
We are social beings. We can’t live without friends, family, and society. So usually, I like to spend my time with my friends and family. However, sometimes, I like to spend time alone in some peaceful and natural places like in the garden.
Thank you for your beautiful questions, Jofina Anna Reji.
2. Hey Beck!
4. Bacardi Gold
6. Dulcy Singh
9. Ananta Rai
My questions for nominees:-
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- Which type of book do you like to read?
- Write a short note about gender relating to your place’s culture.
- What type of lifestyle do you prefer?
- What is your advice to all people of the world at this pandemic time of COVID 19?
Thank you! Stay home, stay safe!